WestSound Orthopaedics, PS welcomes you to our HIPAA SECURE patient portal - a password protected web communication tool.
What is our Patient Portal?
Federal regulations require that physician
offices provide patients with timely online access to their health
information. Your participation is
voluntary but WestSound Orthopaedics is required to allow you access to your
information. The patient portal is a
secure web-based system that will allow you to receive communication from our
office and access portions of your medical records online.
On this web portal you may securely:
- Communicate with our staff regarding medical questions, prescription refills, referrals and lab results
- Request refills on your prescriptions
- View your balance and statements
- Update your personal information
- Coming Soon: Pay your bill online (We accept debit, Visa, Mastercard, Discovercard, American Express, and Care Credit)
Accessing the Patient Portal
If you would like to gain access to the WestSound Orthopaedics Patient Portal, all you need to do is to contact our office and provide a working email address that we can associate with your account. Please call our office or inquire at reception at your next appointment.
[Request an Account]***Note: If you have already provided us with an email address, DO NOT request an account. We have already associated that email adress with your exisiting account. If you are unsure of your login information, please contact our Patient Portal Coordinator at (360) 698-6630.***
DO NOT USE THE PORTAL FOR ANY URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEMS.